.: El Payaso Triste :. .: El Payaso Triste :.

man this is so good

you really captured the feel of a super 8 video camera and the music was just perfect i hope this does well in your class :D

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

haha

i heard the song before but the animation is clean, very well made and well synced. good job man

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

SF Vs DBZ Budokai: ep3 SF Vs DBZ Budokai: ep3

loved it

the reason this is so sick is because part 2 and part 3 are like 2 different endings so they satisfy both sets of fans, great work man.

Resident Evil 5 ftw Resident Evil 5 ftw

this is amazing

haha so true!

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

this is amazing man

just wow, brings it home to me even tho im british 9/11 still shook me to the core, fantastic.

Joyful Adventures Joyful Adventures

i lurved it

whats the song tho when he gets eaten and slashes his way out? haha love the voilence and the excesive randomness cool

The Real 9-11 Story The Real 9-11 Story

terrible

the real story? u just stated a something, u provided no explanation what so ever, go and watch loose change. its like u saying to me oh this orange is round and the me saying no it isnt, without having anything to back it up, pointless and random

orb responds:

This is a joke you dumb fuck.

Go kill yourself. Maybe you'll be reincarnated with a sense of humor.

Good Guard Turning Good Guard Turning

sweet man

this is a quality entry the animation is cool especialy the 1st person views and to the guy who reviewed last the oxygen is doing that (probably) because hes breathing in and out and when you breate carbon dioxide is produced? tell me if im wrong lol but it seemed pretty realistic any whoo.

X-men short. X-men short.

Not to bad man

i actually liked this man the animation was pretty cool and the way storm reacted was hilarious dude make like a full length one or somthing dude good work!

Unmarked Helicopters Unmarked Helicopters

pretty cool

man this wasnt half bad you know the animation style was pretty original too you should make more dude

OxSox responds: